Jim Walsh's Big Hairy Weblog Thingy

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

That Sound You Hear Is John Gibson's Head Exploding...

Just in case you’re wondering how goes the Great Culture War in my little corner of the world…

Earlier this week, I paid a visit to my local Wal-Mart to take care of a few remaining items on my shopping list (or, to be more specific, my fiancé’s).

During my visit, I had several encounters with store staff and fellow shoppers.

Some wished me, “Merry Christmas.”

Some said, “Happy Holidays.”

Some said, “Have A Nice Day.”

Some said nothing at all.

Strangely enough, I’m cool with all of the above.

Of the many issues that are relevant to my day-to-day life, this particular one doesn’t even show up in my Top One-Hundred. I have this thing, you see, called a life…

So I guess I won’t be appearing any time soon as a talking head on the Fair & Balanced News Network.

I can live with that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home