Jim Walsh's Big Hairy Weblog Thingy

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Holiday Wish To You And Yours

That the following people, in no particular order, should dry up and blow away:

Sean Hannity
John Gibson
Bill O’Reilly
Michele Malkin
Shit-nia Twain
Creationists
Julia Roberts
Cindy Crawford
Star Jones
All those “Free Tookie” people
Brent Bozell
99% of all radio talk hosts
Kanye West
Mary Hart
Delilah
Laura Schlessenger
Tom Tancredo
Molly Ivins
Star Jones (I REALLY don’t like her)
The Entire Cast Of “Malcolm In The Middle”
The President Of Venezuela
That Dirtball Who’s Married To Britney Spears
The Entire Cast Of “Gray’s Anatomy”
John McCain
Celine Dion
Those Creepy Little Neo-Nazi Twins
Their Mother
Terrell Owens
Morgan Spurlock
Joan & Melissa Rivers
My first wife

That’s all I can come up with at the moment. Damn, getting old…

Oh…did I mention Star Jones?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home