Jim Walsh's Big Hairy Weblog Thingy

Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Miller Time!

Know-nothings are boycotting Miller?

Great...all the more for the rest of us.

When I was a semi-regular drinker, Miller was by beer of choice (a pretty ballsy admission, if I say so myself, coming from a long line of devout Bud drinkers).

I haven't touched the stuff in years (Miller, that is - I have more than touched my share of other potent potables).

Then yesterday I heard some moron talk show host (not quite a redundancy, but getting there) interviewing the brainstem who started the boycott-Miller campaign. So later today (payday) I'm headin' to the package store to pick up a case of Miller, then spend the weekend hoisting a few for the hungry huddled masses.

Cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home